- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions (such as French's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli florets and 1/3 cup water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; remove and drain any liquid.
- In small skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Cook 3 minutes, until golden, swirling pan to prevent burning.
- Stir in almonds.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Add onions and toss.