Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A change in taste with broccoli, very nice, from Cooking light. I sprinkled a few sliced almonds on top, added to the nutty flavour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain.
- rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- Place the broccoli in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, almonds, basil, oregano and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper, and sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the broccoli.
- Bake at 450F degrees for 15 minutes or until the topping is golden.