Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious and filling soup that i use on Weight Watchers. Each one cup serving is 2 points.
- 1182.95 ml water
- 170.09 g packageuncle ben's original long grain and wild rice blend
- 283.49 g can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 354.88 ml nonfat milk
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 283.49 g package frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped small
- 411.06 g cansliced carrots, drained and chopped small
- In a large saucepan, combine the water and rice mix with the contents of the seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the soup, milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted.
- Add broccoli and carrots; cook over medium-low heat for 5-6 minutes or until broccoli and rice are tender.