Heidi Swanson's Note:
This is a delicious and filling soup that i use on Weight Watchers. Each one cup serving is 2 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package uncle ben's original long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped small
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained and chopped small
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the water and rice mix with the contents of the seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3Add the soup, milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted.
- 4Add broccoli and carrots; cook over medium-low heat for 5-6 minutes or until broccoli and rice are tender.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 239.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup