Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious and filling soup that i use on Weight Watchers. Each one cup serving is 2 points.
- 5 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) packageuncle ben's original long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped small
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained and chopped small
- In a large saucepan, combine the water and rice mix with the contents of the seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the soup, milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted.
- Add broccoli and carrots; cook over medium-low heat for 5-6 minutes or until broccoli and rice are tender.