1/1 Photo of Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
Chef #369787's Note:
This recipe is from Taste of Homes Quick Cooking Nov. 2000 I have made this many times & recieved many compliments on it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine rice w/seasoning packet and water. Bring to boil.
- 2Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- 3Stir in: broccoli, carrot & onion.
- 4Cover & simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in chicken soup and cubed cream cheese.
- 6Cook on low, stirring until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Uncle Ben's chicken-flavored wild rice