Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy , delicious and fast way to get everyone to eat it. My two year old even eats his broccoli when I do it this way!You can adjust the broccoli and vinegar to suit your own personal taste.
- Wash broccoli, cut into desired size florets
- Cover broccoli w/cold water, add salt and bring to a boil.
- Cook to desired tenderness.
- Drain and put on the side.
- In the pot, melt butter (you can add more or less to your own personal taste).
- When butter has melted add the balsamic vinegar and stir until mixed together.
- Pour over broccoli and toss.
Your two-year-old knows his broccoli, Kim. This was great and the perfect recipe for using WHITE balsamic vinegar (the red turned the broccoli that unappealing grey color).