Broccoli Vinaigrette Numero Uno
- Place all vegetables in frying pan.
- Pour about 1/2 cup (more or less) of vinaigrette (I like Italian or Greek) salad dressing over vegetables.
- Turn up to high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn down to low heat.
- Cover and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until your desired tenderness is reached.
- There will be additional liquid accumulated after cooking.
- You can drain vegetables with a slatted spoon or serve with all the juices (I like all the juices remaining).