Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
an adapted recipe, with some changes, a good dish that the kids will love.
Make and share this Broccoli Two Cheese Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, melt margarine, and saute onion. Add broccoli and 1 tablespoon water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, on low heat for 5 minutes, until tender crisp, but still green.
- IN a separate large bowl, whisk eggs, soup mix, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Fold in broccoli-cheese mixture.
- Pour into buttered 10 inch deep dish pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until center is set.
- Take out of oven , let sit for 5 minutes, before cutting into pie wedges.
I made half of this for Sunday brunch and it came out delicious. I ended up using a bit of the broccoli mix and a bit of cream of leek and they were great together. Lots of flavor and a really nice texture. So glad that I tried this! :D
We enjoyed this flavorful frittata for dinner. I would have never thought to add soup mix! I also substituted frozen broccoli florets and used butter. Thanks for posting. Made for Went to the Market tag.
I enjoyed this for breakfast this morning. I cheated a bit by using frozen broccoli. I would have never thought of adding soup mix to a frittata, but how yummy. I also cut the recipe in half. Thanks for a yummy way to get my veggies in.