1/5 Photos of Broccoli Two Cheese Frittata
weekend cooker's Note:
an adapted recipe, with some changes, a good dish that the kids will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt margarine, and saute onion. Add broccoli and 1 tablespoon water.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally, on low heat for 5 minutes, until tender crisp, but still green.
- 3IN a separate large bowl, whisk eggs, soup mix, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Fold in broccoli-cheese mixture.
- 4Pour into buttered 10 inch deep dish pie pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until center is set.
- 6Take out of oven , let sit for 5 minutes, before cutting into pie wedges.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Two Cheese Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 199.5 mg
- Sodium 693.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of broccoli soup mix