Recipe by bmcnichol
A family favorite that I adapted from Quick Cooking.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
This is a good casserole. I didn't have any turkey so I cooked some chicken breasts and cut them up. I also used chicken and garlic rice mix. Otherwise I followed the recipe ingredients exactly. Made for Newest Tag.
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice pilaf mix, mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion