Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A family favorite that I adapted from Quick Cooking.
Make and share this Broccoli Turkey Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice pilaf mix, mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
- Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until rice is tender.
This is a good casserole. I didn't have any turkey so I cooked some chicken breasts and cut them up. I also used chicken and garlic rice mix. Otherwise I followed the recipe ingredients exactly. Made for Newest Tag.