Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe many years ago. It makes a quick and tasty meal for those busy weeknights!
- Combine soup and milk; set aside.
- Cut broccoli spears into 1 inch pieces. Combine tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 can of onion rings. Stir in 3/4 cup of the soup mixture.
- Divide tuna mixture evenly between the tortillas and roll up. Place seam side down in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Chop tomato and stir into remaining soup mixture. Pour over tortillas.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Top center of tortillas with remaining cheese and onion rings and bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes more.
Yummy! I really enjoyed this. It reminds me of tuna hotdish - comfort food! Easy to make too. Thanks!
I liked this, but the hubby wasn't as wild about it. If I would make this again, I would probably add more cheese to the filling, and a little less broccoli. It was very easy to put together, and quick too. I liked the French fried onion rings, they added a nice touch!