1/1 Photo of Broccoli Tuna Rollups
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe many years ago. It makes a quick and tasty meal for those busy weeknights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup and milk; set aside.
- 2Cut broccoli spears into 1 inch pieces. Combine tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 can of onion rings. Stir in 3/4 cup of the soup mixture.
- 3Divide tuna mixture evenly between the tortillas and roll up. Place seam side down in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Chop tomato and stir into remaining soup mixture. Pour over tortillas.
- 5Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Top center of tortillas with remaining cheese and onion rings and bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Tuna Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 1085.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings