Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
So quick. So easy. So good. My family loves this served with green beans and mashed potatoes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small pieces
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Add tuna, soup, milk and brocolli to cooked noodles. Stir together and heat. Then add shredded cheese.
- Continue to heat till cheese is melted.
3-Year old loved it! Very quick and easy for a busy family.