Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy egg noodles with tuna and brocolli. A crowd pleaser. Simple and inexpensive to make.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk, using soup can to measure
- 8 ounces broccoli
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Cook noodles following directions on package.
- Drain water.
- Add soup, milk, and tuna.
- Heat broccoli and add to noodles, add cheddar cheese.
- Stir all ingredients together and heat thoroughly.