Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This salad is best made the day before so that the flavors really intensify. Peas, carrots, bacon, raisins and a wonderful dressing really add to this delicious recipe.
- 9 slices bacon
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup packaged shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Drain bacon on paper towels, then crumble .
- Meanwhile cook tortellini according to package directions adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking and peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, parsley and pepper.
- Stir together onion, carrots, raisins, bacon and tortellini, add to dressing mixture and toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate until serving time.