This salad is best made the day before so that the flavors really intensify. Peas, carrots, bacon, raisins and a wonderful dressing really add to this delicious recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 slices bacon
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packaged shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1Cook bacon until crispy.
- 2Drain bacon on paper towels, then crumble .
- 3Meanwhile cook tortellini according to package directions adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking and peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- 4Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- 5In large bowl combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, parsley and pepper.
- 6Stir together onion, carrots, raisins, bacon and tortellini, add to dressing mixture and toss until well combined.
- 7Refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.4
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 786.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: