- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a medium frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken and onion and cook until chicken is opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Add broccoli, lemon juice, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 6 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer, covered for 3-4 minutes, or until hot.