Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Barbara Kafka's "Microwave Gourmet Healthstyle Cookbook" -- a cookbook that should be in every library!
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli (about 3.5 cups)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free ricotta cheese or 1⁄3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Steam broccoli in microwave: Place broccoli and bay leaf in a glass container and cover with plastic wrap. Cook at 100% for 4 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Process ricotta in a food processor until smooth. Add cooked broccoli and remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Spray 4 custard cups with cooking spray. Divide carrot mixture evenly among custard cups.
- Cook, uncovered, at 50% for 10 minutes.