Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I found from Betty Crocker website. I gave it my magic touch and kicked it up a notch! :) Made it for my DH's birthday dinner party and it was gone in NO TIME!! Everyone just loved it!
- 2 (24 ounce) green giant frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) durkee French-fried onions
- 1 (3 ounce) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced up (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed up
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 1 cup french fried onions in a bowl for topping.
- In a large saucepan on medium-low heat, add cream cheese cubes, 2 bags of Green Giants Broccoli 3 cheese sauce, red peppers,(dry)chicken bouillon cubes,red pepper sauce, rest of the french fried onions, mozzarella cheese and whipping cream, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Simmer 20 minutes and transfer to a 2-3 quart casserole dish.
- Add the reserve 1 cup of French fried onions to top of casserole.
- Place casserole in oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.