Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good solution for kids who don't like broccoli--and everybody else.
- 6 cups cooked broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- Put the broccoli in a baking dish.
- Mix all the other ingredients except the cheese.
- Spread on of broccoli.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook at 350°F degrees until cheese is melted.
- You can also do this recipe by adding leftover chicken with the broccoli, it is really a delight.