Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a nice holiday side dish.
Make and share this Broccoli-swiss Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (24 ounce) carton cream-style cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 -8 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- Combine cottage cheese, eggs, 1/4 cup butter, and flour in a food processor; process until smooth.
- set mixture aside.
- combine next 7 ingredients, and stir in cottage cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased, shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Saute breadcrumbs in remaining 2 tbsp.
- butter; add bacon and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins.