Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice casserole for Easter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup Velveeta cheese, cheese-grated
- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, buttered
- 2 cups white sauce
- white sauce- 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoons pepper, 2 cups milk.
- mix alltogether and make your white sauce.
- Add your grated cheese to make a cheese sauce.
- Clean and cut your broccoli into smaller pieces.
- Cook in boiling salted water until just tender-not mushy!
- Cut eggs into slices.
- Alternate layers of Broccoli, eggs, and cheese sauce. Top with the buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake uin 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.