Recipe by debrab
This is my favorite broccoli dish. I take this to pot lucks and always am asked for the recipe, so decided to share it with the Zaar. Enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix, prepare as directed (any flavor)
- 1 large head broccoli, lightly cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 2-quart casserole. Spoon cooked stuffing around outside and bottom, making a well for the broccoli. Melt butter, add flour and boullion, stirring constantly. Slowly add milk, stir until smooth, cook 1 minute. Add cream cheese and salt, stirring until smooth. Spoon white sauce over broccoli, sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.