Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy and yummy dish for company or anyday. There's something about the combination of cheesy broccoli topped with stuffing.
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) box prepared stuffing
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Evenly top the broccoli mixture with stuffing.
- Slice butter thinly and place evenly on top of stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.