Recipe by BasilBee
This easy vegetarian entree is delicious and light, yet suprizingly filling. The bright colors make it a cheerful main dish.
- 8 -10 crepes (either homemade or store bought)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups other white cheese
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce (either homemade or prepared mix)
- 1 lb steamed broccoli, chopped small
- parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with butter spray.
- Place a few tablespoon each of cheese and broccoli in a line in the center of crepe, then roll and place seam-side down in casserole dish. Divide cheese and broccoli evenly between remaining crepese and repeat.
- If you have a few pieces of broccoli left over, sprinkly on top of crepes.
- Top with Hollandise sauce, spreading with a spatula to coat tops of crepes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Serve.