This easy vegetarian entree is delicious and light, yet suprizingly filling. The bright colors make it a cheerful main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with butter spray.
- 3Place a few tablespoon each of cheese and broccoli in a line in the center of crepe, then roll and place seam-side down in casserole dish. Divide cheese and broccoli evenly between remaining crepese and repeat.
- 4If you have a few pieces of broccoli left over, sprinkly on top of crepes.
- 5Top with Hollandise sauce, spreading with a spatula to coat tops of crepes.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan.
- 7Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Stuffed Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: