- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (or less)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or less)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan or med size baking dish.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in thickness.
- Combine poultry seasoning, pepper, curry powder, garlic powder and salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Combine broccoli and cheese; place half in the center of each chicken breast; fold long sides over filling; fold ends up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place seam side down, in a baking pan; add broth.
- Cover pan loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; baste the chicken with pan juices.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes longer, or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.
- Thicken pan juices for gravy if desired.