- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 head fresh broccoli, finely chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Arrange the crescent roll dough in 4 rectangles on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry ranch mix. Spread evenly over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with broccoli and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and serve.