Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Here is another recipe pried out of my Aunt Antoinette. It is extremely simple and is great to bring to a potluck or holiday gathering.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli or 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped spinach, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Place in a buttered casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This was great, flavorful, cheesy and creamy! I made as written except for using cream of broccoli soup instead of cream of chicken. Next time, I will sautee the onions before adding them to the casserole as they were a bit crunchy/raw for my taste. Thanks for the post! Made for PRMR tag game.