A recipe I adapted to my family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in 2 T. olive oil over medium high heat until almost done. Remove from pan. Thaw spinach and drain and press out excess water.
- 3Using same pan add last of olive oil, onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minute.
- 4Add the chicken broth, cream and milk to onions. Whisk well for 30 seconds. Bring to boil stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium/low and simmer sauce until slightly thickened.
- 5Add broccoli, spinach, 1 cup cheese and sauce in large bowl. Stir until well mixed and pour into 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- 6Cover with foil and bake until edges are bubbly and middle is hot. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Spinach and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 447.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g