Broccoli, Spinach and Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in 2 T. olive oil over medium high heat until almost done. Remove from pan. Thaw spinach and drain and press out excess water.
- Using same pan add last of olive oil, onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minute.
- Add the chicken broth, cream and milk to onions. Whisk well for 30 seconds. Bring to boil stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium/low and simmer sauce until slightly thickened.
- Add broccoli, spinach, 1 cup cheese and sauce in large bowl. Stir until well mixed and pour into 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake until edges are bubbly and middle is hot. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to oven until cheese is melted.