1/1 Photo of Broccoli Soup Light
A lower-fat version of your favorite creamy broccoli soup. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 230.5 Fat: 10.9 g Carbohydrates: 16.6 g Protein: 18.7 g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, heat the margarine. Add onion, celery and cook until wilted.
- 2Add broccoli and broth. Quickly bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3Puree in blender (will need to do in two batches).
- 4In the saucepan, stir together the broccoli puree, milk and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste, and then heat. If the soup is thicker than you like, add more broth or milk and re-season.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Soup Light
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 1025.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g