This soup is a great way to eat your vegetables. It is meant to be served chilled, but can be served warm on a cold day. If chilled, put the bowl in the fridge before pouring the soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove broccoli florets.
- 2Peel stems and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Place broccoli and onion in a saucepan.
- 4Add stock and seasoning.
- 5Bring to boil, reduce to simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are soft (15-20 minutes) Puree in food processor.
- 6Return to pan and stir in yogurt until desired consistency.
- 7Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: