Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This soup is a great way to eat your vegetables. It is meant to be served chilled, but can be served warm on a cold day. If chilled, put the bowl in the fridge before pouring the soup.
- 2 bunches broccoli
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Remove broccoli florets.
- Peel stems and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
- Place broccoli and onion in a saucepan.
- Add stock and seasoning.
- Bring to boil, reduce to simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are soft (15-20 minutes) Puree in food processor.
- Return to pan and stir in yogurt until desired consistency.
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.