Recipe by Queen of Everything
Made these this morning. Very easy and yummy. This is my new "on-the-way-to-work" breakfast. Would be great for lunch or dinner as well.
Top Review by bunnylove in NEW ENGLAND
I Love eggs and broccolo and cheese together. I just started doing make ahead meals and this worked out perfect for my husband and I for breakfast at work. I thought they might be soggy, but these were great, thanks
- 1 cup broccoli, frozen
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces cheese (I used cooper sharp)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave broccoli with a little water for 6 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg, egg white and milk with salt and pepper until frothy.
- Scramble egg mixture in margarine.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 1 minute or until soft and pliable.
- Mix broccoli with eggs.
- Place broccoli/egg mixture down the middle of the tortilla, place slice of cheese on top.
- Roll burrito-style: tuck ends in and roll, enveloping entire mixture inside.
- Place flap-side down in a warm skillet to seal and melt cheese.
- Flip to heat on other side.
- To Freeze: Place burritos individually on a cookie sheet to flash freeze. When solid, wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in a ziplock bag.
- To Reheat: Pull out of freezer, and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.