Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
When you want to eat broccoli. Because they say IT'S GOOD FOR YOU. Try it this way. And you will say Oh it's so good.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 large minced onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 ounces crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash broccoli, pare any tough skin from stems and cut into pieces. Cook in.
- salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze well. Chop in food.
- Melt butter and cook onion until soft. Stir in flour. Slowly add milk. Cook.
- until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese, broccoli and Tabasco. Beat eggs with a little salt. Stir.
- eggs into cooled broccoli mixture.
- Butter baking dish and dust with bread crumbs. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- and bake for 40 minutes.