Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is a fantastic recipe that you will enjoy as well as your family and guests! This is perfect for a get together, pot lucks, and for no resson at all! And...you don't have to tell them it's made with reduced fat mayonnaise! If you can't find Craisins(dried cranberries) you can use regular rasins or the sweet golden raisins. Just soak them in warm water for a few minutes, so that they plump up. If you can't find the broccoli slaw already prepared and packaged up, you can shred /chop /shred your own broccoli. This came from the inter-net, author unknown.
Top Review by Polly W
Made this last week-end to take to my family . I made it Friday night and did all except add the apple and grapes. Added them the next morning after I got there and let it chill for the day until dinner time. Great salad !!
- 3 cups broccoli slaw mix (pre-packaged)
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 large red apples or 1 large green apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes or 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed (to taste)