- 2 cups black olives, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix or 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the olives, slaw mix (or fresh broccoli), carrots, bell peppers and toss.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, rice vinegar and celery seed and whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to coat.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.