1/3 Photos of Broccoli Slaw
Dona England's Note:
I found this recipe on Smitten Kitchen - a favorite blog for foodies. I love this recipe. I made it twice this week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim broccoli and cut it into small pieces.
- 2Toss the sliced broccoli with the almonds, cranberries and red onion in a large bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients - buttermilk, mayo, vinegar, sugar and shallots ( or use finely chopped red onion in the dressing ).
- 4Add good pinch of salt and pepper to dressing and mix well.
- 5Pour dressing over the broccoli.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 221.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: