Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious quick slaw that is great at any BBQ
- 12 ounces broccoli coleslaw mix (found in the bag salad section of your grocery store)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- In a bowl combine the mayo, apple cider vinegar, sugar , black pepper, and celery seed.
- The mixture should resemble a creamy dressing consistency. You made need to add extra vinegar, sugar, pepper, and celery seed to your taste. I tend to add a little more vinegar to thin it out and use splenda instead of sugar.
- Toss broccoli slaw with dressing and even coat.
- Refridgerate before serving.
Super easy and good. Made it with almonds and cranberries, and only had red wine vinegar. I love pepper so I put way more pepper than called for. No celery seeds so I went without. Made it for a company potluck but I started eating it soon as it was done, soooo goood.
It may have been better if I used celery seed and not celery salt. I thought it was OK-Good but the rest of us didn't find it any better. Be careful to use celery seed as it may be too strong with celery salt.