Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a refreshing side salad that only requires making the dressing and opening a package of slaw mix. Works great with plain carrots cut into matchsticks.
- 10 ounces broccoli slaw mix, prepackaged slaw ie. broccoli, carrots, red cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Make dressing in covered container and shake well.
- Pour over slaw.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated,
- Stores well.
Fantastic, tangy, light, and fresh. I will be using this all the time as a fresh side dish!