Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice fresh salad great for potlucks.
Make and share this Broccoli Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 (1/2 ounce) packets seasoning (included with noodles)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- Mix dressing.
- Pour over broccoli and onions.
- Refridgerate for an hour or a few hours.
- Shortly before serving add in crushed noodles and nuts > toss well.