Recipe by HOTTOPOT
THIS is really different. I don't make it often but when I do they looovvveee it!!!
- 2 large baking potatoes (about 1 1/4lb)
- 1⁄3 cup Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup fresh broccoli floret
- 1 (6 ounce) can shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes; prick with fork several times; place one inch apart on paper towel.
- Microwave on high 10-13 minutes turning and rearranging once; let stand 2 minutes.
- Cut an X to within 1/2 inch of bottom of potatoes. Squeeze potatoes from opposite sides and ends to open; fluff with a fork.
- Combine cheese and milk in saucepan. Cook over low, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place broccoli on a microwave safe plate. Cover and heat 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange broccoli and shrimp over potatoes; cover with cheese sauce and sprinkle with green onions.