Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from the Light & Tasty Magazine.
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (uncooked)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender.
- Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turns pink and broccoli is tender.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the broccoli mixture; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
What a lovely recipe, it turned out to be quick and easy to make and it tasted wonderful. I used a mixture of small pastas and Argentinian Wild Shrimp in this dish, truly awesome. Thank you for sharing this recipe, which we will enjoy again. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
Very nice dish! I doubled the entire recipe, added some crushed red pepper flakes and added about 8 roma tomatoes. I also added the broccoli with the garlic and onion. Very light and tasty. I squeezed the juice of 1/2 a lemon over it YUM!