Taken from the Light & Tasty Magazine.
Make and share this Broccoli Shrimp Pasta Toss recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender.
- Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turns pink and broccoli is tender.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the broccoli mixture; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Very nice dish! I doubled the entire recipe, added some crushed red pepper flakes and added about 8 roma tomatoes. I also added the broccoli with the garlic and onion. Very light and tasty. I squeezed the juice of 1/2 a lemon over it YUM!
Loved this!!!...I didn't have bow tie pasta, and used fettucine... otherwise made it the same as printed...definitely a keeper... thanks for sharing it.