Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this from FoodFit.com. We usually steam our broccoli so this was a really nice alternative.
Make and share this Broccoli Sauté With Garlic and Olive Oil recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a 10" skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli, salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil and garlic until the broccoli turns bright green and becomes tender.
- Remove from the skillet and serve.
This was delicious and so easy! I will definitely make this again!
i try this later:)