Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was inspired by a recipe on drfuhrman.com and is one of our favorite salads. I've taken it to picnics and been asked for the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice (6 ounce can)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 large head of broccoli, stems chopped and florets cut to bite size
- Whisk peanut butter, honey and pineapple juice in a large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in raisins, sunflower seeds and onion.
- Add broccoli and mix well.
- Chill and serve.