Recipe by Mirj
Very simple, Asian, and vegan as well!
Top Review by kitkat 2
Very good! I made it twice in one week as I had a lot of broccoli to use. I eliminated the oil and did not really measure the other ingredients, just mixed to taste and served over rice. Husband liked it too, will make it again. It is super quick and easy.
- 4 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon oriental chili sauce or 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper