Prep 30 mins
Cook 16 mins
From today's Weekend magazine.
- 1 kg broccoli floret
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, washed and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1 mango, washed and diced
- 2 small dried red chilies, crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried lime, powder
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok.
- Add garlic paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Add cumin, cayenne pepper, thyme and oregano.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli.
- Saute for 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a dish.
- Add tomatoes, lettuce and parsley.
- Toss everything together to mix.
- Keep aside.
- Now prepare the mango dressing by putting all the ingredients listed under it in a blender and processing until smooth.
- Pour this delicious orange dressing over the green salad.
that sounds good, i will deff try with my moms help, because im only 12 but anyway i really think yo should try my chocolate truffles, they taste like the store-bought!!!!