Recipe by love4culinary
This wonderful salad is from the City Gardener's cookbook. Enjoy this recipe :-) Its absolutely delicious! prep time does not include minimum 1hr chill time.
Top Review by Jessie MacMillan
Tasty! The tarragon is an unusual taste in a salad, so it takes some getting used to. I'll definitely try this again and if it grows on me, I'll be back to give it more stars.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 1⁄2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- First you must lightly steam your broccoli until just tender*approx.
- 5 mins* Rinse under cold water, drain, and put it in a serving bowl.
- Add the tomatoes to the broccoli.
- Dressing: Combine green onions, lemon juice, yogurt, salt, tarragon, basil, and pepper.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss gently until well mixed.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving!