Recipe by mandagirl
Our favorite broccoli salad. Easy to make and very tasty
Top Review by invictus
I made this a whie ack and thought that it was very easy. The onion was a little over powering for the amount of broccoli I thought so I will be reducing that the next time. I also used mayo instead of miracle whip because I dont use miracle whip often enough to purchase it.
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1⁄4 lb virginia baked ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean broccoli and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place broccoli in large bowl along with chopped ham, cheese and onion.
- In small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, lemon juice and pepper.
- Add to broccoli mixture and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Stir again before serving.