Our favorite broccoli salad. Easy to make and very tasty
Make and share this Broccoli Salad With Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Clean broccoli and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place broccoli in large bowl along with chopped ham, cheese and onion.
- In small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, lemon juice and pepper.
- Add to broccoli mixture and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Stir again before serving.
I made this a whie ack and thought that it was very easy. The onion was a little over powering for the amount of broccoli I thought so I will be reducing that the next time. I also used mayo instead of miracle whip because I dont use miracle whip often enough to purchase it.
Yes, I agree. This salad IS easy and tasty, just as described. In place of the Miracle Whip, I used mayonnaise with a little sugar and vinegar added to it. There's just the right amount of dressing....it's not a soggy salad at all. I'll make this again, thanx!