A nice lunch salad.
Make and share this Broccoli Salad With Gouda recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds (or pine nuts)
- 6 -8 ounces gouda cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (smoked or regular)
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain well; rinse with cold water; drain well agin.
- Combine the broccoli with onion, tomatoes, nuts and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, pepper and salt; pour over salad mixture and toss to coat.