This came from my mom's cookbook. One of my favorite salads to eat in the summer, our extended family who doesn't love vegetables gobbles this right up.
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped into florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups cabbage leaves, chopped (1/4 small head)
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl use a whisk to combine mayo, sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add vegetables and miss thoroughly.
- You can substitute regular raisins for golden raisins, but the golden color is a nice contrast to the Craisins.