Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a delicious "Mix and Chill"! The most difficult part of this recipe involves frying and crumbling bacon. This is the perfect recipe for Pot-Luck dinners!
- 1 head broccoli floret, washed and shaken dry
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlemarzetti original coleslaw dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cooked crisp, drained, and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup white raisins
- 1⁄4 cup regular raisins
- 1 cup salted cashews or 1 cup unsalted cashews
- Mix everything together.
- Chill several hours before serving.
This was FAST and so very very easy. I was able to make it with items on hand and it looks so good and taste even better. It has a great presentation and I was asked by many for the recipe -- which was so easy I could remember it to give right out! Highly recommend this one!