Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy Broccoli salad, re-adjusted for healthy eating!
- 1 head broccoli, cut in bite size
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 pieces bacon
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Cut the Broccoli into bite-sizes and dice the red onion. Halve the grapes.
- Mix the dressing separately.
Excellent broccoli salad. I made these without the bacon or grapes as I was out, but I think it would only add to the flavour. This was simple to make. Thanks for the recipe.